1. 2-Pin, Keep Alive® — Connect an external Keep Alive® here for testing. The 12v+ (blue wire) should be connected to the left pin socket with the Ground (black w/ white stripe wire) on the right.
2. 9-Pin JST — Use this connector with the provided 9-Pin cable to connect any 9-Pin decoders (i.e. T1, KAT12).
3. 7-Pin JST — Use this connector with the provided 7-Pin cable to connect and test any 7-Pin decoders (i.e. MC2, MC4).
4. 6-Pin JST — Use this connector with the provided 6-Pin cable to test TCS FL2 decoders.
5. WOW101 Auxiliary Connector — Use this connector with the supplied cable to connect the speaker and additional lighting function outputs from a WOW101 to your decoder tester.
6. 2-Pin Speaker Connection — Use this 2 pin connector to connect a sound decoder to the speaker on the decoder tester.
7. Header — This array of header pins slips into the screw terminals on the TCS Decoder Tester. This board must be plugged into a decoder tester to work